Extra Shop Update Wednesday, April 4th 2012

Half Dragonflie - Porcelain Jewelry Component

The Place: Round Rabbit Extra
The Date: Wednesday April 4th 2012
The Time: 12:00 PM, that's noon EST
Watch the action on Facebook

Half Dragonflies - Porcelain Jewelry Components

I've made the full size version of these dragonflies for years for use in my own jewelry but when I sat down to make them last week this is what happened. And I think I really like it! What do you guys think?

Thistle - Porcelain Jewelry Components

Thistles! I think I made the mold for this design around four years ago and have never used it. What's up with that?! I have no idea.  

Porcelain Jewelry Components

I may or may not have made these large focals for my component shop, I can't actually remember. I do know that it is one of my favorites to use in my own jewelry. It's so regal and fancypants. 

Porcelain Jewelry Components

These pieces are just a simple yet elegant medallion. 

Birds - Porclelain Jewelry Components

It's been a while since I offered my birds in my component shop. I needed to make a new flock for some of my upcoming shows so I made a few extra to share with you all. :)

Porcelain jewelry components

Giraffes!

Flies - Porcelain Jewelry Components

And finally, I made you flies! Yes, flies. These are flies of valor. Not to be confused with any other kind of flies. They will be sold in pairs and are perfect for earrings or to use at little charms.

Just to recap...
The Place: Round Rabbit Extra
The Date: Wednesday April 4th 2012
The Time: 12:00 PM, that's noon EST
Watch the action on Facebook

Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Kari Asbury said…
I am a huge fan of dragonflies and these are absolutely beautiful! I will have to keep my eye out so I can grab up a couple if you are making them available in your shop.
Unknown said…
I love the dragonfly half! I just pinned the first picture on Pinterest, but I called it a 'dragonfly profile' instead. I love the combination of glazes you used in the one in the first photo!
Cheers,
Julie
http://jvdarcy.etsy.com
Rebecca said…
Oh man, my PayPal account is going to take another serious beating...! I must, must, must have the blue thistle. MUST. I'm going to be on the road when you're listing so I really hope I get good reception! Blue (Scottish flag), thistle (Scottish flower), Rebecca (Scottish girl). You see, we belong together!
Lupe Meter said…
I really love those dragonflies...beautiful!! Your work is amazing!
Eve Smith said…
Loving the dragonflies, and the thistles seeings as i'm from Edinburgh.

Popular Posts