Face-down Tuesday - 1.4.11

I was in the studio alone today so I had to take my own face-down shot, which proved to be harder than I thought. Setting the timer and running to jump up on a table was quite the feat and I had to do it a few times in order to get one right. But it was fun and I still laughed out loud even though I was all by myself.

I got a lot done in the way of new pieces. Next up is Valentine's Day so that means hearts. Hearts, hearts, hearts, hearts. I always like hearts so I am happy to have a real reason to make them. These little guys above will be sweet, dainty, girly-girl earrings.

The fast is going well, though it is more of a cleanse at this point. I ended up getting quite the migraine the other day which rendered me useless. I can't be useless so I decided to switch over to a raw veggie and fruit cleanse. In the photo above I was thinking "Should I run out and buy a gigantic peperoni and eat the whole thing in seconds flat?"

I didn't do it. Instead I ate a salad the size of Rhode Island and pretended to feel satisfied. :)

Comments

Love seeing your Face Down Tuesday photos...
LOVE your studio!
Thanks for inspiring me to eat just a large RI size salad for dinner tonight instead of pasta!
ClickNCamera said…
Sounds like a good day! Love the fun photos!
Anonymous said…
love the photos.
i get raging headaches and get faint if i don't eat. but i really need to do some type of cleanse too.
good luck

Popular Posts