Face Down Tuesday

It's Face-Down Tuesday over on Flickr. I came across this group last week and have been waiting for Tuesday to roll around so that I could participate. I don't know why, but the whole thing really cracks me up!

Above and below is Dani. We often work together in the studio on Tuesdays so we had some fun today. She immediately had the idea to plant her face in a collapsed pot. Funny, no?


We then ventured outside to find a location for my shot. I opted for a slide down the rather steep and very darn cold and icy stairs that lead to the bridge. Getting myself into this position was a challenge and once I got there I couldn't stop laughing. I am sure the people in the parking lot across the way were wondering what the heck was going on.

Getting out of that position was almost as difficult as getting into it was. I look like Cousin Itt in this shot.

Check out the group and try to join in next week! You will be sure to laugh like a freak while you are taking your photo, and that's not such a bad thing. :)

Comments

Blaine M. Avery said…
I got to get on flicker! looks like y'all had so much fun!
And greetings from the warmer south, not much warmer though 15-17 degrees the last few nights. Im having a hard time adjusting it got so cold so fast!
Amanda said…
OMGWTF! OhMyGoodnessWhatTheFUN!!!!!
That's awesome :)
LOVE IT!! How fun is that!!!
Jen Judd said…
Awesome!! I can't wait to see the rest of the group...haaaaaaaa
Mermaid Glass said…
OMG, that's so funny! I MUST participate. :)
hahaha that pic of you face down on the stairs is PRICELESS! Thanks for the laugh, I totally needed that today!
Courtney Breul said…
I love this! Thank you so much for the early am laugh!
Spirited Earth said…
i'm still laughing over this..
went to the flickr group ,there is one photo of a woman with cat..the second shot has both facedown.
that just about busted me up.
That is too cool! Thank you for sharing. I love both of your shots. The face in the bowl was great because I have felt that way on a number of occasions when one of my bowls collapsed! Love it!
What a fun day! I love it! Spontaneity makes for the best memories. ~Val
Erin Siegel said…
I can't stop laughing at your shot down the stairs! OMG!
Unknown said…
I can totally see why it amuses you. :)
Sharon said…
Too funny--thanks for the laughs!
she said…
this is, without a doubt, thoroughly wonderful. i love that with all the crazy awful things in the world, there are things like this to lighten the days. i'm still laughing.

on another note, my word verification is "cursast" which i find extremely appropriate for my mood and this moment :)

Popular Posts