Extra preview & weekend recap

It's a rainy, cold, dark Monday. My kind of day. I'm not sure why these kind of melancholic drippy days make me happy, but they do. The show this past weekend made me happy as well. The weather was perfect (to those who are into that kind of perfect weather) and the crowd was awesome. I made some Flip videos of the set-up but now that I am playing them back I think they might be a real snooze fest. I also can't get them all into one movie (my poor old Mac can't take much more...) so I have a bunch of short clips that are kind of choppy and not very thrilling. It's one thing to bore you with one dull video but to make you sit through four or five is just inhumane. So I shall spare you and try again at my next show in two weeks.

In other news, I have a new batch of pieces to put into the Extra shop. They consist mostly of shards. I am a bit obsessed with making shards. They seem to satisfy my short attention span and need to make one-of-a-kind pieces. Each one is unique and never to be replicated which means that when you use one in your own creations you can sleep soundly in the knowledge that no one else will be able to make the same exact thing. And that's what I'm all about, helping you get a good night's sleep. :)

Bats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I think I will be putting all of these pieces (including the stars and rings up top) into the shop on Wednesday. That also means that the pieces that are in there right now will be disappearing for good, so grab them if you want them. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
LURVE the stars!!!

I am mentally psyching myself up for that so-called perfect weather I will be enjoying up there in less than two weeks.
Ooooh! The bats are too cool!!
Rose said…
Send some of that rain here to the west coast... its in the 100s in California! O_O

LOVE those bats.
I have no internet access on Wed till 9pm so if there is anything left by then I will be placing another order.
Love the shards.
lunedreams said…
i would like to be buried in those delicious piles of...ceramic things! like mena suvari in american beauty. cackling maniacally as i paw through them and let them trickle through my fingers like gold doubloons! (probably not a good idea being ceramic and all). i love seeing them all there together. deLISH!! i'm going to have to indulge if i have sales again one day.

Popular Posts