Vintage distractions...

The temperature hit 102 here in lovely upstate NY today. I am useless. So here are a few fun images from my vintage photo collection to provide a little distraction from the fact that I am melting. Don't forget to click on the images for the super-sized version.

All three images depict children with their stuffed animals (two have bunnies!). I half-heartedly tried to find a photo I have of myself at age 3 clutching all of my precious softies but the heat talked me out of trying too hard. I will resume the search after the heat breaks.

This photo below is priceless. This kid was either a future hunter or serial killer. Let's hope it was the former.

To see previous posts with images from my collection see here and here.
Happy heat wave to all. Stay cool, be cool.

Comments

Ohh too adorable! You really must find pictures of you with bunnies, it would be too cute.

Popular Posts