Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The rings have landed...

Yeah! I just listed the first of my new rings in my Etsy shop. I am so thrilled with these rings and the feedback from everyone has been excellent. I have been wearing one for the past two weeks and it is so comfortable and durable and (best of all) it gets attention like you wouldn't believe. :) The two rings pictured are sized 7 (purple) and 6 (green) and I have many more sizes in many amazing colors so stayed tuned.

If you would like to follow the creative journey of these rings read here and here.

6 comments:

Dani said...

Hi Nancy,

Would you make me one in a size 9? I would like the color combo to be like the one in the first pic. I love these rings...YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!

Round Rabbit said...

Hi Dani,

I haven't quite figured out the shrinkage on these rings yet but I will give it a try. I have some bisqued rings at the studio that I think might end up being a size 9. I'll give it a whirl!

butter said...

I just wanted to leave a comment, that I noticed your work in Flickr and I think it's absolutely amazing, saw so many favorites, but especially the buttons you made, just creating a birthday list for my friends so that I'd get some of your amazing stuff.

I also blogged about you here! Hope you don't mind :)

Round Rabbit said...

Thank you so much, Butter! I don't mind being blogged about at all! (you blog is really cool, btw) :)

BlossomingTree said...

Your rings are gorgeous. I'm going to check out your shop.

High Desert Diva said...

I enjoyed catching up...