The rings have landed...

Yeah! I just listed the first of my new rings in my Etsy shop. I am so thrilled with these rings and the feedback from everyone has been excellent. I have been wearing one for the past two weeks and it is so comfortable and durable and (best of all) it gets attention like you wouldn't believe. :) The two rings pictured are sized 7 (purple) and 6 (green) and I have many more sizes in many amazing colors so stayed tuned.

If you would like to follow the creative journey of these rings read here and here.

Comments

Dani said…
Hi Nancy,

Would you make me one in a size 9? I would like the color combo to be like the one in the first pic. I love these rings...YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!
Round Rabbit said…
Hi Dani,

I haven't quite figured out the shrinkage on these rings yet but I will give it a try. I have some bisqued rings at the studio that I think might end up being a size 9. I'll give it a whirl!
Unknown said…
I just wanted to leave a comment, that I noticed your work in Flickr and I think it's absolutely amazing, saw so many favorites, but especially the buttons you made, just creating a birthday list for my friends so that I'd get some of your amazing stuff.

I also blogged about you here! Hope you don't mind :)
Round Rabbit said…
Thank you so much, Butter! I don't mind being blogged about at all! (you blog is really cool, btw) :)
Your rings are gorgeous. I'm going to check out your shop.
I enjoyed catching up...

Popular Posts