Shop update TOMORROW, Tuesday March 29th!


My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Tuesday, March 29th , 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST

 Happy Spring everyone! I have some lovely springy inspired pieces for this week's update! 
First up shown above about some stoneware butterfly pendants. They are glazed in earthy, rustic glazes on a brown stoneware clay body.





 I'm a bit into long and lean pendants lately. I love this patterned stoneware version.




 Super fun double sided porcelain beads.



 
Earthy and rustic brown stoneware button sets. These would make a great bracelet focal or an accent on a nice hand knit hat. 




And lastly I have some pretty layered pendants all dressed up in happy spring colors. 

Everything will start to go in the shop at noon tomorrow. I have been listing everything at once lately but keep in mind that it takes quite a while to make all the listings live, usually around 10-15 minutes. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Tuesday, March 29th , 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts