Hoot!

This is for all my owl-crazy friends - I have just stocked my Extra shop with a rainbow of porcelain owl pendants! Aren't they funny? They look kind of like zombie owls in this photo. (Be careful - don't stare into their eyes for too long...)

I have also listed these pretty connectors beads in several colors and a pile of new toggle-type rings. Some of the glazes are true one-0f-a-kind deals (like the one pictured below) for that extra special specialness. :)

I'll be adding many more things in the Extra shop over the weekend so keep your eyes peeled. :)

Comments

Oh my! Those owls are soooo cute!
Angela said…
LOVE those owls! They're great!
I like the zombie owls! Can't wait to use one in a necklace just for me :)
Gaea said…
Super cute owls! Yay!
Andrew Thornton said…
I LOVE YOUR OWLS!!!!!
artgirl said…
the owls are great. i may need to order one for a birthday gift. truly unique!

Popular Posts