Lorelei Eurto

The creative exchanges are starting to roll in from the trade I announced last week. This is fun! I like getting presents in the mail! The first one to arrive was from Lorelei Eurto. Many of you are already familiar with Lorelei's work. In fact, many of you probably found me through Lorelei's blog. She has been a great friend and has directed many wonderful people my way and for this I thank her. Thanks, Lori!

I was pretty giddy as I opened my package since I knew whatever it contained would be fantastic. And I was right. Just look at this bracelet! Warm reds and browns with bronze - could it get any better on this freezing cold Winter morning?

I especially love her use of seed beads and they way they add such a subtle and consistent texture to the bracelet. It makes me want to take a look at my seed bead stash and take it a little more seriously. I also love the vintage button closure. What a perfect way to bring in a touch of metal and, I think, a very modern look.

Lorelei has big year ahead of her with many features in a zillion bead and jewelry magazines. You can currently see her work in Bead Style and the upcoming issue of Stringing Magazine.

Yay, I have a new awesome bracelet to wear! Thanks so much Lori!
Be sure to check out her Etsy shop and her blog.

Comments

chARiTy elise said…
what a beautiful bracelet!! eek- my trade looks so silly next to such a fine piece! i just visited Lorelei's shop-- such stunning work! i got my beautiful dish yesterday and the heavenly soap! thank you- what fun!! (i guess i'm excited- look at all those exclamation marks)
Round Rabbit said…
Don't worry, Charity! Whatever you have made will be marvelous, I am sure. I am just having so much fun with the whole thing - will have to do it again, for sure! :)
Lorelei Eurto said…
Wow it looks so good in your photographs!! I hope you enjoy wearing it!
This was the coolest trade. I am really loving my soap and tea and dish. I wish I had had more time to blog about it. You understand, it's been a bit chaotic here this week. Thanks for the mention today!!
Wow, wow, wow! What a trade!
Gaea said…
Great bracelet! She is the bomb!
peacockfairy said…
OMG! What a gorgeous bracelet! I too, am loving the goodies from you and I have pulled a few things together to send back to you. I just have to finish something up and it will be on it's way!

Popular Posts