Discus Hoops!

I've just added the sterling silver hoop version of my new discus earrings to the shop. I really love this style - I've been wearing a pair nonstop for weeks now. :)


In other news... This was the scene directly across the street from my house today. This photo (click for the close-up) shows the Susquehanna River completely full of chunks of ice. It was moving so quickly and the sound was amazing - as my rather dramatic neighbor said "it looks like something out of a horror movie!" Well, it wasn't quite horrific, more awe inspiring and a bit dangerous. (I could tell you a story about how a body was pulled out the Chenango River directly behind the pottery studio where I work yesterday, but I will spare you the gory details.) Anyhoo, even though it was very darn cold today the sky was hinting at Spring. I bought a ton of vegetable seeds to further the feeling. Can't wait to get them started! :)

Comments

bARE-eYED sUN said…
question:

is the water cold? ;-)

thanks.


..
.ero

Popular Posts