Time for a creative exchange!

As promised! Nothing like waiting until the last minute and missing Valentine's Day - woo hoo! OK, so here is the deal. I made these sweet little heart dishes just for you! There are nine of them (originally there were ten but one got horribly wonky during the firing) and I am going to send them out to the first nine people who respond to this post. Along with a heart dish you will also receive a bar of the best soap in the world made by my friends over at Syracuse Soapworks.

They very generously donated these bars of my most favorite scent in the world, Sensuous. It's a blend of Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Patchouli. The smell is so incredibly delicious that you won't be able to pry the bar away from your nose. Trust me.

The catch: This isn't just simply a give-away it is a creative trade. What that means is that each of the nine people who receive a box of goodies from me will have to send me something that they made in return. It can be anything in any medium. You could bake me something or write me a poem. Whatever you do that is creative will be just fine. And there is no need to be super extra fancy and elaborate. Whatever you feel is a good, even trade will suffice. This is open to everyone, no matter where you live, so don't hesitate to snag a spot!

In return I will feature each person individually on my blog. I will show what you made and if you have an Etsy shop or other online business I will plug it like there's no tomorrow. Woo-hoo!

Instructions: Just leave me a comment stating that you would like to participate. If you have a color preference you can let me know, otherwise I will surprise you. :) Leave your email address so that I can contact you and get your address - or you can email me at naneliz2@yahoo.com.

Good luck everyone and be sure to hop on over to Syracuse Soapworks and check out their amazing selection of all natural, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, no animal ingredients and not tested on animals soaps! (plug, plug) :)

Comments

Dani said…
Yeah...I wanna participate!!!! And I want the red one ;)
Lorelei Eurto said…
YIPPEE! I'm in. I like the teal colored dish. they are the sweetest!
lOVE TO PLAY ALONG! Anything blue or green tones ... so generous. Now what can I send in return, hmmmm?
Anonymous said…
ooh-- can i participate? i just happened on your blog again this morning-- lucky me!! and you will laugh when you receive what i have to send you!
Yay! I'm into blues and greens but anything you fire is special and lovely. Count me in! Now to figure out what in heck to make for you. What colors do YOU like?
Unknown said…
Hi there, I'd LOVE to participate! preference is bluey greens but I'll take any. Adorable little bowls!
Helen Carter said…
oh! oh! pick me. i want to play.

however, i am allergic to the color blue :)
Helen Carter said…
oh, and i LOOOOOOOOOVE their soap. i just washed my hands with some!
peacockfairy said…
I'd like to participate if there is still a spot open.... :-)
kinipela92 said…
oh you first nine are so lucky! I LOVE these little heart dishes, I hope you make more to sell, I collect hearts and would love to add the cobalt one to my collection...
Unknown said…
I love those dishes! I'm sure I'm too late, but that's ok I just found your blog today. You do amazing work, I love it!
EvaForeva said…
Oh! I am too late!!! What a great idea though :)
I love your work!
Jill said…
aww shoot - i missed it - this looks like a blast

Popular Posts