New Quilted Bags and a Podcast!


Happy Autumn everyone! I, for one, am thrilled that Summer has come to an end. Cooler weather is more my speed so HURRY UP cool weather and get here! 

I've been having a ball making these fun quilted zip pouches this past week! It all started when I made myself one to use as a sewing and knitting notions pouch.




 As you can see I made a few more and I have just placed them in the shop. 

You can find them HERE!



I've also just put up episode 3 of the Round Rabbit Podcast. I talk a bit about loom knitting and my adventures making my new quilted bags. Please check it out if you get the chance! 

You can see it HERE

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comments

Lori Anderson said…
Ha! Someone has my taste! The one i loved is sold out!

I'm going to.post this on my Facebook. Too pretty not to share!

Popular Posts