Shop update TOMORROW Friday, January 8th!


 My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday January 8th , 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST

It's that time of year once again! Time for hearts!!! I could make hearts all the time, actually, I love them that much. 
First up I have some shank buttons sets shown above. 



 Heart Flower earring sets.



 Printed heart pendants with rock crystal beads.



Kiss Me bracelet focals. 



Two piece lace-up heart pendants.



Charm holder heart pendants. 




I've been having a ton of fun making some felted wool bangles and cuffs the past few weeks. Anyone who knows me knows of my obsession with knitting and yarn for the past several years and I am always trying to think of ways to incorporate that into my work. These bangles were first knit and then felted down to size. 




They are super soft and, of course, warm! 


  
I've also been playing around with needle felting and have made some really fun cuffs! 




Hopefully you all will enjoy these as much as I do! 

To recap: 
My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday January 8th , 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts