Shop Update TOMORROW, Friday December 18th


My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday December 18th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST

Happy Holidays, one and all! I hope your season is going swell. It hasn't snowed here in upstate NY yet, so I'm not entirely feeling in the mood. I love snow and winter and would like it to kick in any time now. 

This week I have some lovely pieces for you. Above you can see this year's ornament. I make one ornament design every year and give them as gifts to friends and family. This year I made a few extra to offer for anyone who might want one. 




These buttons are making me very happy today. I think they would make a stunning bracelet focal. They would also work great as a brooch on your winter coat! So many options! 




As you may have noticed I have really been enjoying making shank buttons lately. They work so well as part of a clasp or just a little charm to attach to a bracelet. This bunch features a sweet trio of birds on a branch.




 Snowflake love coming at ya in the form of a versatile component that could be used as a pendant or an elaborate connector.




And lastly I have more shank button sets, this time featuring an owl! 

This time around I will be putting everything in the shop at once starting at noon EST tomorrow. 
To recap: 
My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday December 18th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts