Shop update TOMORROW, Friday May 8th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY May 8th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Spring has sprung! Yay! And with that comes some very Springy, colorful pieces in this week's shop update. 
Cherry blossoms are some of my favorite blossoms. They pretty much scream SPRING! Right?




 Cute bouquet bracelet focals!



 I love these large drop earring pairs.



 They are light and colorful....very gypsy!




 I haven't made these half flower pendants in a while. They seemed rather appropriate for my Spring fling!




And lastly, I have some leaf impression pendants. These can be used in a multitude of ways. 

To recap:
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY May 8th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts