Shop update TOMORROW Friday the 20th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, February 20th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 I've got a wide selection of glorious porcelain delights in this week's batch. First up are the small wall tiles shown above. I've been dying to make these for a while but time is never on my side. As you can imagine they take hours of painstaking, neck-breaking, meticulous glazing (have I gotten your sympathy yet?) and it's not often that I have that kind of time to devote. But I made the time last week and boy howdy(!) am I glad I did!



 Victorian Moon shadowbox beads.




Happy Deer double sided beads. 




 The Yesterday's Bird shadowbox beads are featured in the Spring issue of Stringing magazine!




I just love these big, chunky, double sided beads! 



  
I've only got several pairs of these fun earring/charm sets. 




 I'm really excited about these yarn wrapped bracelets. Those who know me know I have a bit of a yarn obsession so I am always excited when I get to combine that with porcelain. I have a bunch of these bracelets in many colors and yarns and the best part is that they will only cost $15!




And finally, I have several pair of lovely earrings. Just because I felt like it. :) 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, February 20th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts