Shop update TOMORROW, Friday October 3rd!


The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, October 3rd , 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 Color, color and MORE color! I can't get enough! These hollow box beads illustrate my obsession. They are a nice chunky size with the design on both sides.




Large Autumn leaves. I slip trailed some fun "dewdrops" on each leaf to give them a nice texture. 




I am really enjoying this long pendant shape. Something a little different. 




Double sided beads in a fun conical shape. 




This is an older, favorite design I haven't made in a while. Very ornate and grand.




Dragonflies! I've had some requests to make them again, so here they are.

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, October 3rd , 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts