Shop update TOMORROW Friday April 25th!


 The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, April 25th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE


 Boy howdy! Do I have a lot of colorful porcelain goodness for you! That picture above is what everything looked like just right out of the kiln. I could eat it!




 First up are some new watercolor pieces. I am really enjoying playing with this technique.




Here are a few up close. Lots of time and patience goes into these pieces. I'm so happy with how they came out.




 These are BIG, hollow, double sided Deco Starburst beads and they are gorgeous! Very large and juicy!




 I figured that I would pretend that I've been at the beach and made some shell pendants.




 Large, happy floral buttons!




I'm really pleased with this batch. They are large faceted drops with their own bail.


 

And here they are hanging just as I took them out of the kiln. They are like big gumballs! 




Last up are some mosaic double sided beads. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, April 25th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts