Shop update TOMORROW Friday December 13th!

P2020333
 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW - FRIDAY, December 13th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
I went a little glaze crazy with the pendants shown above. Sometimes that just has to happen. They are wonky and quirky and some are not quite perfectly round and I love them. So there.

P2020346
 
This little bird stamp is one of my favorites. I've made him in various shapes of buttons and pendants. I like the drop shape of this one with a smaller drop shaped hole at the top. Snazzy. 

P2020362
 
I needed some ribbon slides for myself so I made a whole bunch! These work great with ribbon, cord, yarn, leather... so many materials! 

P2020371
 
I was quite fond of the handkerchief pendants I made last time so I made some more in a different pattern. They are so quaint and dainty. 

P2020378
 
Disk bead sets! Each set includes five beads in three different sizes.

P2020350

Lastly, I made giant square buttons. Just because.

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW - FRIDAY, December 13th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts