Shop update on WEDNESDAY, October 16th!

P1990799
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: WEDNESDAY, October 16th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
I hope you have all noticed that the update this week will be on WEDNESDAY. I got a bit behind with this latest batch and the main reason for that is the pendants you see pictured above. They were hand painted with a tiny brush, an activity that took a ridiculous amount of time. Once I got started I couldn't stop even though I drove myself a bit crazy. Anyhoo, I think they came out wonderfully and worth all the time and effort.
P1990823
I'm pretty excited about these beads as well! They are hand built, hollow beads with a cool little window in the center. I gave them printed sides and colorful fronts. Super sassy! 
P1990849
Deco bead sets! I had bracelets in mind when I made these beads. The larger bead has two holes that run through it while the smaller beads have one. 
P1990833
Basketweave hearts! Very Autumn-ish! 
P1990848
 These double sided beads feature a pea pod design. An interesting side note: the mold I used to make these beads was one of the very first button molds I made over 10 years ago! And it's still a favorite...
P1990875

Last up are these butterfly bracelet pairs. Those of you who have followed my work for a while may remember that I have made similar sets in the past. If you would like to see how I used them look here, here and here.

To recap:
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: WEDNESDAY, October 16th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

SummersStudio said…
You are beaming creative awesomeness!
TesoriTrovati said…
Oooh! I just love your glazes and attention to detail, Miss Nancy! Those top ones remind me of the Sari Snapshots I do. I am a sucker for paisley anything. Hoping I can get in on this sale. So many goodies not to be missed! Enjoy the day. Erin

Popular Posts