This and that

I've got a big three day show coming up this weekend and I am trying to get ready. I am so low on everything that it is hard to know where to start. So, I just start on whatever catches my eye, and when you have attention deficit issues like I do EVERYTHING catches your eye. I have a lot of half finished pieces laying around. I will get to them all but not before I start a zillion more. Anyhoo, this is a pile of bracelets I started last night. I was on a roll, really swinging along, and then I ran out of leather and rivets so my party came to a screeching halt. Not to fear, I ran to the craft shop and now I am back in business and will hopefully finish these up by Friday (along with about 50 other various pieces. Ugh.).

In other news... the newest issue of Jewelry Affaire magazine is now available for purchase. I have a short little article on vintage inspired sweater pins. There are many, many interesting bits and baubles to inspire so be sure to check it out!

And finally, some news about my Extra shop. I will be emptying out the the remaining pieces on Wednesday morning (EST), so if there is anything that you would like you better grab it now. The next update will be in about two weeks. :)

That is all. Peace out.

Comments

I *love* the look of those! Will you be listing any in your shop at all ?
Round Rabbit said…
Some of them, definitely. Possibly on Thursday, but I will blog it when I do. :)
Marie Cramp said…
I just picked my copy of Jewelry Affair and loved your article! It was the first one I read! Good luck at the show!

Popular Posts