Stocking up

I've been a bit MIA the past week trying to get ready for a show that I have this weekend. Actually, I am trying to get a bit ahead for the upcoming Autumn/holiday season. This time of year flies by very quickly and before I know it it's holiday time and I'm in a panic.

I'm trying to have more one-of-a-kind piece for shows so this week I have been working on owls, peacocks and dragonflies. I pilfered all the owls from my Extra shop and made this fun little pair of necklaces (above) and this bracelet (below). I really love the chains on the necklaces - the glass beads slide around freely and really provide some nice movement to the necklace.

I made the two bracelets below using some of my peacock beads and random beads and buttons. I'm on a roll with them so I'm off to make some more!


Incidentally, the green owl necklace is listed in my shop (until Friday) and if anyone has any interest in any of the others feel free to contact me. :)

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
i want that owl bracelet. it's the bomb! just hang onto it for me if it's still available. oxoxo
Gardanne said…
Nancy I love your chain work, your pieces work so well with copper. Are you going to be doing any shows near the Rochester area? I would love to visit.
peacockfairy said…
I love seeing how you design with your own pieces! I am obsessed with those little beads you used on the blue owl necklace - I buy them up whenever I see them!
The color and texture combinations are great. Good luck with the show this weekend!
Silver Parrot said…
The owl pieces totally rock - especially the bracelet!
NinasCD said…
I love the owl necklace! I am sure your show will be a success. Have a great weekend.
The3Maries said…
Love the owl bracelet!
Unknown said…
Super cool chains it looks great for casual wears great work!!!
Carol
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts