Shop update TOMORROW Friday, February 12th!


My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday February 12th , 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
I've got lots of fun stuff this week! Shown above are some super awesome bumble bee shank buttons sets. I've made these bees as double sided beads in the past so it's fun to see them as buttons. 





I've got an assortment of large cabochons with leaf imprints. These are great for my bead weaving friends out there! 




 Meet the beetles! Fun large pendants. I made these several years ago and thought it was time to let them live again.




 Lovely earring sets.



 How fun are these butterfly pendants? Pretty fun. And pretty pretty.





And lastly, I have brought back the owls. It's been a long time and I've had some requests so here they are! 

To recap: 
My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday February 12th , 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts