Shop Update TOMORROW, Friday the 24th!


The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, October 24th , 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE


 First off let me apologize for a delay in shipping the last update. I managed to get sick and was down for the count for days. All I could do was sleep. And sleep some more. Sooooo, things got delayed. But everything went out either last week or the first part of this week so you should all have your goodies soon! Thank you to everyone for being so patient!

First up in this update are these (above) keyhole pendants. I made the mold for these pieces using a keyhole from my Victorian home. It is also the same mold I used when I designed some hardware knobs for Anthropologie last year. This is the first time I am offering them as pendants! 




Hand-built hollow box beads. DUCKS!! So cute. 




I love the design on these pendants. Almost holiday feeling but not quite. Very vintage and exotic.




 Folk artsy double sided beads.




In an effort to cling, somewhat, to the flowers of warmer weather here are some branch connectors. 




Winter Sky pendants. As much as I love flowers I also love the stark Winter sky. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, October 24th , 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts