Shop update TOMORROW Friday, April 11th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, April 11th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

WOW! This is one colorful batch of pieces!!! Can you tell I'm ready for Spring to spring already? 
First up (above) and some heart pendants featuring my watercolor glazing technique. They came out VIBRANT and I am thrilled about it! 




Hand carved bunnies!! 




 Double sided carnival beads!




Flower disks! They will be sold in sets of three. 

 


Diamond hollow box beads. I only made six of the little pretties. 




Sunflowers pendants in every color of the rainbow. 




I loved the sunflower design so much I decided to use it on some little buttons. These would be awesome as a bracelet focal! 

To recap:
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, April 11th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you all there! :) 

Comments

Tam. said…
Nancy-they are so beautiful! I love the vibrant colors. :)

Popular Posts