Slacker of the blog

Ugh. I have been such a blog slacker lately. I am still tripping around in some kind of burned-out funked-out sleep-a-thon stupor. I'm getting better, but it's a slow ride, for sure. The weather has been wonderful and my little baby seedlings are just about ready to be planted now that the danger of frost seems to be over. I would like to spend more time outside as that seems to distract me from sitting and staring into space. Work is a good distraction as well and thankfully I never seem to tire of that. Today will be a day in the studio. Yay!

I have stocked the Extra shop with some goodies including peacocks and various connectors. FYI the peacocks will be making their debut in an upcoming publication (June 1st). They are pretty excited about it. :)

Is anyone else totally bummed that Adam didn't win on American Idol last night? I mean, Kris was great, but Adam.... Adam is the man! Oh well. At least he doesn't have to record that horrendous climbing mountains surviving hurricanes song. :)

PS - Thanks to everyone for their very sweet and kind comments about my heart necklace (you can still cast your vote here!). And congratulations to all my fellow bead-heads who also made it into the Bead Star finalists. "You're all winners!!!!" (anyone who can tell me where that quote comes from wins a special prize - just leave your guess in a comment)





Comments

Anonymous said…
Are those cute pendants made of clay? Did you make a mold for them? I'd love to be able to make some for myself...I'm currently taking a ceramics class. :)

I really like the glazes you used.
Love, love, love the peacock connectors/pendants! Great colors. Oh, and the quote, Randy said it last night on American Idol. I was pulling for Kris, so I'm glad he won, I think he'll make a classic album that you'll want to hear over and over like Elliot Yamin, whose first album, by the way, was very good.
Tracey said…
You're all winners!--My guess is Seinfeld?????
SummersStudio said…
Welcome back. Looks like you've been a busy girl!
I am with you...I wish Adam had won! He has amazing talent, and I think he will be "iconic" as Paula said, so no worries.

Lisa
peacockfairy said…
Can't wait to see the peacocks in print! Are they part of a project, or perhaps included in a buyers guide or cool new beads?
Jake Gorst said…
Hey you! We're going through withdrawal here. We need our Nancy fix!
chARiTy elise said…
i'm getting a little worried about you. are you okay?
Silver Parrot said…
The peacocks are amazing. Love them!
Dani said…
Where are you Nancy??? I miss your blogs!
Lori said…
Hey, I love your stuff! And you About You on the blog. How true!
Andrew Thornton said…
I agree with Dani. I miss your blog posts. Come back, Nancy. The rest of us are dwindling away without you!

Popular Posts