Porcelain meet copper, copper meet porcelain...

I am very excited to introduce the first necklace featuring my own handmade copper and glass bead chain. (clap clap clap)
This is the first of many pieces which will feature some metal work, including sterling silver. As I continue to move my work forward I become more obsessed with each aspect of a piece being made entirely by me (though I don't see myself making glass beads any time soon - not for a lack of interest, more for a lack of time:).


This necklace can be found in my shop.

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
Beautiful work Nancy! I love the chain...it's so beautiful!
You did a beautiful job and it is so unique..Beautiful, is all I can say..
laurelmoon said…
What a fantastic necklace! It's awesome. I love the butterfly and the moon motifs. Just beautiful!
Unknown said…
This is really neat. Great craftmanship on the chain!
April
www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com
planettreasures said…
It is a stunning piece, look forward to your future creations.

Popular Posts