MAJOR Clearance SALE in the Round Rabbit Shop!


 I've just marked down all my older stock and created a CLEARANCE section in my shop! All clearance items have been marked down 30-50% off! 

All buttons shown above have been marked down 50%!



 Shawl pins have been marked down from $30 to $19.50!



 My remaining pin cushion (regularly $45) is now $31.50!



 All felted wool bangles are now $13.75 (regularly $25)!




 Other things that can be found in the shop (not included in the clearance sale) are a nice selection of knitting/crochet project bags.  I have several in this lovely fabric combination in different shapes and sizes.



This quilted zip bag features some of my favorite fabrics! 
It can be found HERE




This bag features a fun twist on the classic bandana theme. 
 Can be found HERE




And there is fun selection of my new pencil case style. This is a great little bag for storing everything from crochet hooks, to DPNs, to sewing notions and a zillion other other things! 
Can be found HERE

All clearance items are things I that I will not be making for quite a while. Now is the time to snatch them up! 


Comments

Popular Posts