Shop update TOMORROW, Friday April 15th!



My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday, April 1th, 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST


 Lots of pretty things in this update! But first I wanted to encourage everyone (if you aren't already) to follow me on Instagram. FaceBook just isn't what it used to be in the way traffic and holding people's attention so I have been spending most of my time over on Instagram. You can find me there as RoundRabbit. :)


First up are the sweet little floral shank buttons shown above. It doesn't get much springier than that!




 This is an older design that I haven't made it quite a while. The Chandelier Pendant.




 Another old favorite. The Porcelain Cut Glass Pendant.



 Happy Flower Pendants!




It's been several years since I last made the butterfly bracelet pairs. These were featured in a jewelry making magazine years ago and you can see one of the bracelets I made with them HERE

To recap: 
My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday, April 1th, 2016
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Lori Anderson said…
SOOO bummed I missed this, but very happy for your sales!
Round Rabbit said…
You haven't missed it yet! It happens today!

Popular Posts