Shop update TOMORROW Friday the 30th!


 My next update is TOMORROW: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday October 30th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
 I have an amazing shop update for you this week. I really went a little crazy with glazing techniques in this batch. Which means it took me many many many hours. And many many many hand cramps. But hey, just look how it all came out! I'm still trying out the $15 a piece experiment and this update would be a good one to take advantage of that deal! That is about half of what I would normally price some of these pieces (!).

First up are watercolor glazed pendants in an amazing array of colors.



See what I mean? 


 
 I carried on the watercolor glazing technique with these fun shadowbox beads.



 I nearly made myself crazy and blind glazing these pendants. Well worth the trouble!



Fun rosebud double sided beads. 




 And lastly I made more shank button sets. I needed some for a knitting project so I figured I might as well make some more for you all! I can't get enough of them, myself. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Friday October 30th , 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
 
Hope to see you all there! 








Comments

Popular Posts