Shop update TOMORROW, April 3rd!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY April 3rd, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 Can you tell I'm trying to force Spring into action with all the crazy colors this week? Not that my colors aren't always a bit crazy...
Anyhoo, I have repeated a few designs this week that people have been asking for. I first made the pendants shown above about a year ago. They are happy Spring pendants.




I made these ribbon slides a while ago when I was the featured artists over on Vintaj's website several years ago. They are awesome to use for a bracelet focal or a choker. 




  These Deco connectors were also part of the Vintaj feature.




Double sided acanthus beads. These are a nice big, chunky size. 




 I love these Art Deco themed earring pairs!




And lastly there are medium sized button sets. Very cheerful! 

To recap:

The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY April 3rd, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts