VALENTINE'S Shop update TOMORROW, Friday January 9th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, January 9th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 It's that time of year! Hearts, hearts and more hearts!! 
First up (shown above) are some large heart pendants. Some of you may recognize the pattern as being the same as the one that was on the coasters I designed for Anthropologie. That's because it is! I love how it works on these big juicy hearts.





Be Mine bracelet focals. 




 I'm in love with these large Gypsy Heart pendants! I went crazy with the color and they have a wonderful smooth, stone-like feel.




 Gypsy Heart earring pairs! Super sassy and boho.




Large heart rings! Perfect for leather or wire wrapping. 



Last up are some sweetheart double sided beads. Good enough to eat! 

To recap: 

The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, January 9th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

you are on the ball Nancy! I love those Be Mines! I am sure you will have a successful shop update!
Oh, they are all so beautiful!

Popular Posts