Shop update TOMORROW Friday, August 8th!


The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, August 8th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 I spent a ridiculous amount of time glazing the Happy Floral Pendants shown above. Every time I start a project like this I have a moment when I remind myself that it's going to take a long time to get the job done, and every time I convince myself that "this time" will go faster. Well, it never goes faster, but I am always thrilled with the results, so I guess I will get over it. :)




I love these extra chunky and primitive beads. They are big and have a large hole. There is color on the inside and the out. 




Antique Bird Shadowbox beads! These are larger and would make a gorgeous focal. 




Super fun flower/heart connectors. A very versatile. 




The texture of these leaves is so interesting. Big and small pendants. 




Last up are some double sided beads in a fun knot pattern. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, August 8th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts