Shop update TOMORROW, Friday July the 25th!


 The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, July 25th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 More color color color! I'm addicted. 
First up are some awesome shadowbox beads featuring one of my favorite old designs, Petals Upon Petals.




I think it's been about two years since I made these firefly pendants. I thought summer was the perfect time to revisit them. 




I enjoyed this texture so much in my last batch that I decided to make some buttons with it. They will be sold in matching sets of two and are the perfect size for a bracelet focal or to add to your favorite hand knit project. 




Super colorful hollow double ended barrel beads! 




Little cutie posy buttons! Sold in matching sets. 




I love these large focal donuts! Very graphic and bold! 




I had several of these pendants hanging around my studio unglazed forever so I finally decided to finish them up. I first offered this design well over a year ago (maybe two). 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, July 25th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts