Shop update TOMORROW, Friday May 9th!


The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, May 9th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

Lots of colorful things to brighten your day! Starting with these (above) large, fat heart pendants!




 This is my latest batch of watercolor pendants. I enjoy this technique more and more as I develop it and learn better how to control my colors every time. 




Here's a close-up of three of my favorites. 




 Bee shadow box beads! These are a large size, perfect for hiding something special in the secret niche.




I had a lot of fun with these large faceted rings. Several layers of color, weathered and worn to show them off. They have a wonderful matte finish and feel marvelous in your hand. 




Deeply ribbed double sided beads in a circus of colors. 




Last up are piles of disk beads. These will be sold in matching sets of four in various sizes. 

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, May 9th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 


Comments

Popular Posts