Shop update TOMORROW, Friday March 28th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, March 28th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 This week's update is quite eclectic, if I do say so myself. Every now and then I break out the brown stoneware clay and play a bit and this week was one of those times. 
The buttons above are an idea I've had for a while. Those who know me know that I have a little yarn obsession. I am an avid loom knitter and yarn is my drug of choice. So it was really just a matter of time before clay and yarn became friends. Of course these buttons can be customized with your own yarn, ribbon, cord or whatever else you can think of.



For a modern look I created these layered stoneware pendants. I used primarily matte glazes which feel so smooth and cool. I left part of the pendant unglazed which I think gives it a nice earthy quality while still feeling modern. 



 This bunch of double sided beads is super fun and whimsical. They have a very dimensional shape that is reminiscent of a carousel.



For those who love to play with resin these reversible bezels should be right up your ally. They are a large pendant size with vivid color on one side and a stenciled design on the other. 




 SPLAT! I had way too much fun making these pendants! Smooth porcelain provided the perfect canvas for glaze and glass.




Lastly, I made a huge pile of Bullseye beads. I really love these little guys. They feature weather worn color along with a drop of glaze in the centers. They will be sold in matching sets of five.

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, March 28th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
I start listing at noon and put up each new design batch every 20 minutes! I also combine shipping costs and refund overcharges. Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts