Shop update FRIDAY, August 2nd at noon (EST)!

P1960485
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY, August 2nd, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
More fun pieces this week and some new techniques that I have been playing with. First up is this batch of square pendants. Most of them feature a new watercolor glazing technique I have been working on. I am thrilled with the results! 

P1960479
These one sided box beads have an interesting shape. They thread horizontally and will make an exceptional focal.

P1960497
WHALES! How cute! 

P1960506
It's been years since I played around with black wax (as in over 5!) and I'm not sure why I took such a long break. I forgot how fun it is! These pendants combine glaze, wax and unglazed surfaces for a nice combination of textures.

P1960530
I'm calling these Bead Frames. They are thick and provide the perfect frame for a pretty bead. 

P1960509
Lastly we have a school of fish. For all your fishy needs. :) 

P1960523

To recap: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: FRIDAY, August 2nd, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Lorelei Eurto said…
My niece and nephew were singing that song from that one commercial while we were in Cape Cod on vacation. Fishay Fishay.... and that's what I am reminded of here. FUN!

Popular Posts