Extra shop update FRIDAY May 24th!


P1930323

The day: FRIDAY, May 24th, 2013

The start time: 12:00 PM EST

Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
 Look at those beads pictured above! I LOVE THEM! They are a slightly smaller version of my Persian Box Beads but with just as much pizzazz. Instead of an embossed pattern this set has a printed design that I left unglazed. It's a delightful contrast to the colorful glazed sides. LOVE THEM. (have I mentioned that?)

P1930351

I, once again, put a bird on it

P1930368

Wood hearts!

P1930379

Layered flowers with many, many holes. (Remember, more holes means more options!)

P1930339

I call these pieces Shadow Box Beads. They are large focal pendants which are glazed front and back. The back reveals a little niche that could house a charm or beads. It's a secret. Shhhhhh!

P1930344 

And here is a smaller version of the Shadow Box Beads. I gave both the big and small beads my distressed/aged glaze effect on the sides and back with a wonderfully satin finish.

To recap:
The place: Round Rabbit Extra Shop 

The day: FRIDAY, May 24th, 2013

The start time: 12:00 PM EST

Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts