Extra shop update FRIDAY May 10th!

P1920742
 
The day: FRIDAY, May 10th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
First up are some wonderful big and chunky hollow double sided heart beads! They look like candy. Candy that could break your teeth, but yummy nonetheless.

P1920780
 
Bunnies!!!! Double sided bunny beads!!! Yay for bunnies!!!

P1920789
 
I love these large butterfly focals. Not much else is needed in the way of accessories when you are sporting one of these lovey pieces. 

P1920798
 
 I originally made many more of these rings but they were so fragile before they were fired that I broke a lot of them in the clean-up stage. I hate it when that happens.

P1920808
 
I made a bunch of these long skinny floral pendants. Can't decide if I will sell them singly or in pairs...

P1920753

Last up, I made some more Persian Box beads, this time with a nautilus pattern.

P1920770

Here is a close up of some of my favorite glazes. 

To recap: 
The day: FRIDAY, May 10th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Unknown said…
Wonderful stuff as usual! I love the butterfly pendants.

Popular Posts