Extra shop update on FRIDAY the 15th!

P1890476
 
The day: FRIDAY, February 15th, 2013
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
I had some button requests so here ya go! Buttons! They are big and bold and buttony. There are two different sizes; approximately 2" and 1.75" (I think. I'm on the road right now and don't actually have them in front of me, but they are somewhere in that vicinity.)  Please note: If these buttons sell quickly and you (being a button loving person) do not get any, FEAR NOT! I will make more.
 They also work great as funky pendants. :)
 
P1890440
 
Victorian keyhole pendants. I'm super excited about these pendants! In the past I have used some of the fancy hardware that is in my Victorian home as inspiration for my work. This time I made a mold of a keyhole and it ended up turning into a wonderful pendant design.

P1890443
 
I've been playing around with a lot of new shapes lately and this one is a sweetie. In fact, these little layered posy pendants might be on the top of my "cute things that I have made" list. They are just so darn cute and girly!

P1890470
 
St. Patrick's Day is coming up in March so I thought I would toss a little Irish into the mix this week. These are simple oval pendants with two holes and a fantastic, intricate Celtic knot design. 

P1890456

Last up is another new shape that I have been working with and I think they make wonderful bracelet focals. The sweet floral design has a vintage feel. Super cute! 

To recap:
The day: FRIDAY, February 15th, 2013
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Helen Carter said…
Thanks for making buttons for my people! I am coveting those key holes Nancy - what a fantastic batch. Yay you.

Popular Posts