Swimming in soup

I am participating in the second incarnation of the now famous Bead Soup Party that was started by Lori Anderson at the beginning of the year. This time around I have been paired with Mel Poxon of Kookie Designs. Lucky me! Just look at all the of the gorgeous beads that she sent me!

Almost all of them are lampwork glass beads made by a variety of amazing artists, along with some colored pearls and silver components (including a PMC bead that Mel made herself!). My jaw dropped when I opened the box!

The only problem now is trying to decide what to make. I have so many ideas floating around my brain and they are all screaming "pick me! pick me!"

Comments

Nicki said…
You lucky girl. Mel was my partner last time, and she also sent me a really nice package.
Alice said…
Whoo Hooo! The Mother Lode of beautiful beads! Can't wait to see what you create.
TesoriTrovati said…
That looks yummy! I can't wait to see what you make. Enjoy the day! Erin
Malin de Koning said…
Oh my, sooooo nice!!!
Pretty Things said…
OMG, that's some awesome soup!
Amy F said…
I'm dying to know where she got the large blue/brown focals with the dots! So cool!

Popular Posts