It's Finch!

Here are some images from Finch's first photo shoot. She's still a bit nervous and shy and wasn't too terribly excited about me and the camera, so I clicked quickly.

She is living in my bedroom for the moment, until she is a little more comfortable with her new freedom and people. She gets a little better each day and is having so much fun eating new things (who knew parsley could bring so much joy!), climbing as high as she can and sprawling out and watching TV. She was particularly amused by the vise presidential debate. I caught her rolling her eyes on more than one occasion.

The pet store told me that she is a purebred Lionhead rabbit, but she is not nearly that fuzzy and her markings are very much like a Dutch (like my Laurel). She must be a marvelous mix. To see her beautiful blue eyes click on the photos for a close-up. :)

Comments

modernemama said…
I didn't win but I think Finch is a great name and she's one cute bunny
Lorelei Eurto said…
what a sweetie! I can see why you fell for her! She's a real beauty!!
Aww, so sweet!

You've been tagged by me:)
Please visit my blog and read the rules to play along, it's fun!
Anonymous said…
She's adorable! I love her coloring. It must be hard to resist picking her up all the time.
SarahKelley said…
Makes me want a bunny. She's such a cutie!
jeweledrabbit said…
Hi, Finch. Welcome to Blogland. :OD
Jess and Flynn said…
Finch is gorgeous!
I love all of your bunny names :)
Highland Fairy said…
What a fab name!
and such a cute thing......
Do your bunnies live in your house all the time....?
We'd love one, but don't want poo all over the place....plus our dogs would probably think they were dinner!
:(

H x
Dani said…
OOOOOOOOoooo, I just want to squeeze her. She is so adorable. Her little tiny ears are just so sweet. Graydon was looking in our local pet store for a blue eyed bunny when I told him you ended up getting her. He is excited for you! Me too!
Anonymous said…
Ah, now we see why you fell so hard for this bunny - She is absolutely precious! Love the blue eyes and those tiny sweet ears. Thanks for letting us "meet" Finch!
She is adorable!! I bet she is a lot of fun to watch.
Anonymous said…
Awe! Sweet!!!!
planettreasures said…
She is totally cute!
I know you will be very happy together!
Samy St Clair said…
she's wonderful. Great name too!
Catherine Jayne said…
So cute! I've heard that bunnies make GREAT pets!

Popular Posts