Greetings from Autumn!

It's rainy, yet warm - the perfect Autumn day! I've already been out frolicking in the rain (yes, I really do frolic!) and now I have to make myself do some work. This day will entail photoing, listing some new pieces on Etsy, shipping out orders and then heading out to the studio.

One request that was made by many people at the Letchworth show was for brooches. I used to make pins years ago and they didn't really sell too well. I have started to make them again and now they seem to be in demand. It may be a regional thing, who knows, but my prediction is that big brooches are making a comeback (1980s style, yall!) - so get on it all my jewelry designer friends! Let's start a brooch revolution!

Comments

Hyla said…
I am in upstate NY too! Small world!

~Hyla
http://earthyfinds.blogspot.com
fookaDESIGNS said…
great fall shot! best of luck with your goals today!
Unknown said…
I left a comment, but I think it got lost - or I did.

Love your birds and your bunnies.

I'm off to check out your etsy shop.
Erin Siegel said…
Yes, I was thinking of making pins with my leaves also. I had a customer buy 3 of my leaf pendants and she was going to make them into pins herself. So, that did get me thinking.
Anonymous said…
Who doesn't love a good brooch? Roundrabbit, your blog is awesome! Keep up the great work!
Lorelei Eurto said…
Your braids and hat are soo cute!

Popular Posts