Big Round Rabbit news!

There are some big changes in store for Round Rabbit. As of right now I will no longer be making art beads and jewelry components. The bottom line is that I am burned out. I am uninspired. I am tired of beads and components. My heart is not in the jewelry world right now. So in an effort to revive my muse and help me to enjoy my job I am making some changes. 

First to go is all the beads and components. Right now in the shop I have marked down all of them and have added quite a few. As I clean out my studio and prepare to move (new house, new studio...soon!) I will occasionally be listing more bargain beads and components but for now this is what I have. If you see something you like I recommend that you get it because I will not be making any of it again. 

What will I be making? Lots of other things!! I have big plans for many things, some of them aimed at the fiber world. As some of you know for several years my love of all things wool, yarn and knitting has occupied my heart and time. So I will be expanding my button production (think glazed-to-order) and making some knitting and spinning related products. I am also itching to make some functional pottery once again. It has been years since I have made anything bigger than a quarter and that needs to change. There will be cups and mugs and shot glasses in the future. There will be fun things like coasters and magnets and small pots for succulents. Lots and lots of things. And guess what? I am going to ENJOY making them! 

What will stay? My finished jewelry. I have no plans to stop making beads and components for my own use and I look forward to getting back into more jewelry design, which is where I started in the first place. 

Thank you, thank you to those of you who have stuck with me all these years! Some of you have been purchasing beads from me from the very first moment I started making them and proceeded to purchase from me pretty much every single update. That is amazing and I can't thank you enough. I hope I can continue to make things that will inspire and bring joy not only for myself but for all of you as well. :) 

To shop the sale go HERE.

Comments

Jen Judd said…
So excited for you with the new house, new studio and new direction! Can't wait to see what the big change inspires!
Ann Schroeder said…
Enjoy your new direction! I'm glad I kind of hoarded your things so I'll have them to use in the future! :)
You will be happy and successful - what a wonderful way to start out this new chapter in your life.. in your new home, new studio space and making all the things you love to make! Hank and I look forward to watching it all happen.. much love!
Lori Anderson said…
Congratulations on new beginnings!
Rebecca said…
Good luck and I can't wait to see where you go next! So glad I have a wee stash still of your beautiful components.
TesoriTrovati said…
Change is good! This news will make me love my hoarded Round Rabbit treasures all the more! May you find new creative pathways that will ignite your soul and bring you joy! And my cabinet could always use a new mug, or my bead table a new bowl, so I will look forward to where this journey takes you! Enjoy the day, Miss Nancy! Erin

Popular Posts