Shop update TOMORROW, Wednesday July 8th


 It's difficult for me to function this week, but I must. My sweet bunny, Emma, passed away in my arms and I am heartbroken. She was my studio mate, my little friend who spent many hours by my side. I miss her so. 

My shop update will be tomorrow: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Wednesday July 8th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE










My shop update will be tomorrow: 
The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: Wednesday July 8th, 2015
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
See what I will be listing on Facebook: HERE
 
I hope to see you there. 

Comments

Ashley said…
I am so sorry for your loss. Pets are family. <3
Unknown said…
I'm so sorry for you loss, it's never easy losing a faithful furry friend. I'm excited for your update though, those bee connectors are AWESOME, I gotta get me some! And I love the star beads, I got some at the last update and really don't NEED more but they're so stinkin cute I'll probably snag some anyway lol the drops are lovely too, are they earing pairs or pendants in the 2nd photo? Beautiful work, as always!
So sorry to hear the news, Nancy, very sad indeed, my thoughts are with you, it's so hard loving and losing our fur children. They are so precious and accepting of us. Take care, Vicki

Popular Posts