Shop Update TOMORROW Friday, September 5th!



The place: Round Rabbit Shop 
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, September 5th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE

 I am supremely happy with the pieces in this particular update! The bears above are my fave! They were a bear to make (haha) but so worth the work. Hollow and colorful... a great focal bead!





 I am also tickled with these hollow acorn box beads. My favorite time of year is quickly approaching and I just love to make Autumnal feeling pieces.





I have used this stamp in the past (it's one of my absolute favorites!) but never in this shape. 





It's also that time of year when I can get away with making bat themed pieces. Yay for bats! 




 I'm really digging these LARGE double sided beads. Star Pillows is what I call them.




Lastly, we have some sweet birdy charms! Sold in matching pairs. Too cute! 

The place: Round Rabbit Shop  
The day: TOMORROW FRIDAY, September 5th, 2014
The start time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
 
Hope to see you there! 

Comments

Popular Posts