Extra Shop Update Friday, September 28th

P1850643
The day: FRIDAY September 28th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Some important info first! Every now and then there seem to be issues for some when shopping in my Big Cartel shop. Believe me, I understand just how frustrating this is! It's frustrating for me too. If you are among those who have had troubles I encourage you to write to Big Cartel and explain your issues with them. Unfortunately there is absolutely nothing that I can do about them. I am not able to see what is in people's carts or have any control over that or the check out. The one bit of info that Big Cartel has been able to give me is to encourage everyone to use the most up to date version of whatever browser you may use. That seems to solve the problem for those who have done this. Again, I apologize to any who have encountered trouble. And I thank those who have shown patience and understanding when encountering issues. :)

P1850639
OK, on to the new pieces! These are especially pretty drop pendants. The photo at the top shows the lovely details up close and personal.

P1850652
 I love these birds! They look fossilized. So that's what I'm calling them. Fossil Birds.

P1850657
Ahoy, Matey! Who doesn't like to get nautical now and then?

P1850668

Lastly, I bring you the Happy Bat. This little guy always brings a smile... 

To recap:
The day: FRIDAY September 28th, 2012
The time: 12:00 PM EST
Watch the action on Facebook: HERE
Hope to see you all there! 

Comments

Popular Posts