EXTRA shop update FRIDAY at noon!

Bee Beads!

I have made the bees once again! Yay! To those who are fairly new to my components, I made these pillow bee beads early last year. I don't repeat too many designs but I loved these so much so I thought I would make them again. So here they be(e).

Porcelain hearts

Since Valentine's Day is approaching I had to load up on hearts. I love to make hearts so this time of year gives me an excuse to go crazy. These hearts above are nice and chunky and full of heart goodness.

Porcelain hearts

Open hearts!

Porcelain hearts

Small heart pendants!

Porcelain hearts

These little cuties come in a pair and are the perfect size for earrings.

Porcelain Flower Power

Lastly, I made these large flower pendants! I love the almost cartoon quality (in the most sophisticated cartoon way, of course...) of these pieces. I also love the way some of my latest glaze experiments came out. Fun fun!

The place: http://roundrabbitextra.bigcartel.com/
The date: Friday, January 20th.
The time: 12:00 EST
Watch the action on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RoundRabbit

Hope to see you all there! :)





Comments

Oooh, so many beautiful things! I think that first set of hearts is my favorite... though the little hearts are beautiful too... and the open hearts... and.. hmmm... I think I love everything :D
Maria said…
Love is in the air....
Very pretty pieces and the hearts would do well beaded together as the valentine would need more of hearts open and closed all kinds.
Anonymous said…
What gorgeous pieces! I love those hearts!
I just love your beads; the bee design is fabulous. I'm glad you did repeat this design it's one of my favorites.
Cheers!
Lori
Lori Anderson said…
OMG. Sick to my stomach about missing bees and flowers.

Popular Posts