Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bead Soup reveal!

P1600549

It's Bead Soup Party time! As some of you may recall I received this lovely bead assortment from the equally lovely Barbara Lewis. And this is my finished piece! Yay! And I finished it a few days ago, too, which is a small miracle for me.

P1600551

The first order of business was to make the sweet little Green Girl Studios pendant part of something bigger. I like a big, bold focal so I combined several elements in order to achieve that. I started with one of my porcelain shard pieces and created a nice long dangle with a Czech glass bead and an unglazed porcelain bead cap(of sorts) that I made. The little birdy hangs nicely and is further highlighted by the large mother-of-pearl ring. I love that ring! I think it draws the eye right in and gives the whole necklace a pop.

P1600565

I made a two strand necklace to hang the now large pendant from. One strand is made from these cool wonky frosted glass seed beads that I got in NYC last month. I need to go back to the city just to get more of them. The other strand is made up of the beautiful enameled beads that Barbara made along with some natural stones and some of my own porcelain faceted beads and also my ABC (Already Been Chewed - thanks for the name Helen!) beads that I showed being made here.

P1600572

I tied and knotted a ribbon throughout the beads, which is one of my favorite things to do these days. I love how cozy it makes all the beads feel and it adds a nice texture to the overall piece.

P1600568

Barbara sent me this gorgeous sterling clasp which is from, I believe, Star's Clasps.

P1600580

One more view...

P1600513

I made the necklace a short, choker length so that the long pendant would not be lost on the wearer. My striped shirt isn't the best thing to be wearing to model this necklace, but oh well. :)

This was another fun Bead Soup project and I send out a big thank you to Barbara Lewis for sending me such gorgeous beads to work with, and to Lori Anderson for organizing this party in the first place! Thanks ladies!
Be sure to check out what Barbara did with the beads I sent her!! I can't wait to see myself!!

And also be sure to check out all the other blogs that are participating in the party! It's a long list but bound to be worth the time (take a few days if you need to. ;).

1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things
2. Kitty Durmaj, Perles and Life
3. Michelle Heim, Life In the Bead Lane
4. Lisa Petrillo, Lucid Moon Studio
5. Anitra Gordy, Leelu Creations
6. Paige Maxim, Paige Maxim Designs
7. Marianna Boylan, Pretty Shiny Things
8. Cheryl Roe, BeadRoe
9. Heidi Post, Ex Post Facto
10. Cindy Wimmer, Sweet Bead Studio


11. Terri Gauthier, Blooming Ideas
12. Rachel Walsh, Balanced Crafts
13. Marian Hertzog, M's Place
14. Mary McGraw, MK's Musings
15. Sarabeth Burke, Chronicles of Sarita
16. Deci Worland, Gem Trails
17. Erin Prais-Hintz, Treasures Found
18. Laura Zeiner, Stick Lizard Designs
19. Kristin Latimer, MJM Jewelry Designs
20. Cathryn Brooks-Williams, Chile Cats


21. Holly Westfall, Silver Rose Designs
22. Janna Harttgen, Palima-Lim
23. Libby Leuchtman, Libby Leu
24. Rebecca Anderson, Songbeads
25. Deb Hunter, Living On Air
26. Diana Ptaszynski, Suburban Girl Studio
27. Jennifer VanBenschoten, VanBeads
28. Margot Potter, The Impatient Crafter
29. Cyndi Lavin, Beading Arts
30. Courtney Breul, Beads by Breul


31. Stefanie Teufel, Stefanie's Sammelsurium
32. Patricia Gasparino, My Life Under the Bus
33. Tari Khars, Pearl and Pebble
34. Kristi Bowman-Gruel, Kristi Bowman Design
35. Jayne Capps, Mama's Got to Doodle
36. Becky Fairclough, Chameleons Designs
37. Evie and Beth McCord, EB Bead & Metal Works
38. Lynne Bowland, Islandgirl's Insights
My Partner! - 39. Barbara Lewis, Painting With Fire
40. Lorelei Eurto, Inside the Studio


41. Stacy Hartis, Sissy & Jack's
42. Jennifer Cameron, Glass Addictions
43. Marcie Abney, La Bella Joya
44. Johanna Rhodes, Fire Phoenix Creations
45. Nan Emmett, Spirit Rattles
46. Melissa Mesara, One Eared Pig
47. Amanda Davie, Articulations
48. Cherin Poovey, Lanyard Lady
49. Virginia Joste, ViviBijoux


50. Andrew Thornton, The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
51. Lori Dorrington, Lori's Glassworks
52. Melanie Brooks, Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
53. Kate Gardenghi, Tropical Blonde
54. Serena Trent, PinkIce Jewel's Blog
55. Malin de Koning, Beading by Malin de Koning
56. Shai Williams, Shaiha's Ramblings
57. Francy Inman, 8 Second Studio
58. Amy Freeland, Copper Diem
59. Lisa Liddy, Joolz By Lisa


60. Sandi Lee James, Do Be Do Bead Do
61. Mary Harding, Mary Harding Bead Blog
62. Stacey Curry, Star Hitched Wagon
63. Leslie Gidden, Mad Maggie Designs
64. Elisabeth Auld, Beads For Busy Gals
65. Niky Sayers, Silver Nik Nats
66. Linda Djokic, Lutka and Co.
67. Tracy Bell, Copper, Glass, and Recycled Trash
68. Laurel Steven, Rue's Daftique
69. Ingrid McCue, Wrapped In Silver



70. Birgitta Lejonklou, Create With Spirit
71. Diana Hawkey, Diana Hawkey
72. Norma Turvey, Moonlit Fantaseas
73. Jeanette Ryan, Jeanette Blix
74. Jackie Ryan, Silver Lodge Gems
76. Debbie Goering, Prairie Emporium
77. Valerie Norton, Hot Art
78. Jana Trupovniece, Stories of the Secret Garden
79. Amy Severino, Amy Beads


80. Emma Thomas, Fred Beans Nook
81. Karen Zanco, Everyday Gypsy
82. Suzann Sladcik Wilson, Beadphoria
83. Janet McDonald, Singing Woods
84. Dana James, Dana's Jewelry Designs
85. Kristina Johansson, Wild Roses and Blackberries
86. CJ Bauschka, CJ Bauschka
87. Angela Barribea, Re: Angela Rae
88. Marcy Lamberson, Studio Marcy
89. Tanya Floyd, Glass Migrations


90. Lisa Kavanaugh, Beading Bliss
91. Sue Hodgkinson, Hello Gorgeous
92. Jenni Connolly, Jenni's Bead
93. Nally Parfyonova, Nally's Creations
94. Karyn White, Releases By Rufydoof
95. Emanda Johnson, Artemisia Studio
96. Sandy Richardson, Sandy's Coloring Box
97. Cindy Dolezal, Cindy Dolezal Designs
98. Stacie Stamper, Park Avenue
99. Mallory Hoffman, For the Love of Beads


101. Nicole Valentine-Rimmer, N. Valentine Studio
102. Jacinta Meyers, Jamberrysong's Creations
103. Charlene Gary, Gray Girl Studios
104. Rubiee Hayes, Glitter and Keys Galore
105. Marge Beebe, Rock Creek Creations
106. Elizabeth Freeman, Turquoise Sky
107. Shelby Foxwell, Sundown Bead Designs Rhetoric
108. Lynda Moseley, Diva Designs
109. Grace Danel, Grace Beading
110. Lois Moon, Que Onda Quitman


111. Agnes Shapiro, Beader Bubbe
112. Terry Carter, Tapping Flamingo
113. Judy Glende, Judith B. Designs
114. Mary Ellen Parker, Bee Tree By Me
115. Barbara Bechtel, Second Surf
116. Charlene Sevier, The Bead Dreamer
117. Alice Craddick, Alice's Beads and Baubles
118. Cory Celaya, Art With Moxie
119. Ronda Adams, The Ravished Heart
120. Sandi Volpe, Sandi Volpe Designs


121. Anna Lear, The Laughing Raven
122. Susie Hibdon, Vintagesusie & Wings
123. Amanda Austin, Sea Shore Glass
124. Jennifer Velasquez, Jen Judd Rocks
125. Hazel Ward, All Those Things
126. Brenda Salzano, Salzanos
127. Dee Gordon, Runako Designs by Dee
128. Anna Denisova, Anita-M
129. Margaret Saari, Mags-Jewelry


130. Genea Crivello-Knable, Genea Beads
131. Penny Neville, Copper Penny
132. Angela Blasingame, Hopemore
133. Helena Fritz, Beadwork by H's Blog
134. Stephanie LaRose, Confessions of a Bead Hoarder
135. Stephanie Haussler, PixyBug Designs
136. Diane Cook, Rosa & Josies
137. Maryse Thillens, Glass Bead Art
138. Jennifer Pride, Jewelry by J.P.
139. Shannon Chomanczuk, For My Sweet Daughter


140. Lisa Godfrey, Bead Happy
141. Heather Pyle, Welcome to My Muse
142. Regina Santerre, Regina's Writings
143. Liz DeLuca, Creative Arty Facts
144. Sig Wynne-Evans, Beaded Bear's Nonsense
145. Loretta Carstensen, Loretta's Boutique
146. Raida Disbrow, Havana Beads
147. Amber Dawn, Inventive Soul
148. Shelly Graves, Stars Dance With Me
149. Jess Italia Lincoln, Vintaj Blog


150. JJ Jacobs, Coming Abstractions
151. Carrie Tahquechi, Carrie T
152. Staci Smith, Staci Louise Originals
153. Katarzyna Kwiatkowska, Quiet Area
154. Ema Kilroy, Ema K Designs
155. Magdalena Sikora, Poranna Gazeta
156. Nicole Keller, Nicki's Reef
157. Ann Rishell, My Critical Eye
158. Noemi Baena, Fire, Metal, and Color
159. Christa Murphy, Adventures of One Beady Woman


160. Barbara Blaszczyk, Labotorium Flory
161. Collette Collins, Firefly Myst
162. Carola Greiser, Polymer Clay Shed
163. Joanna Kopijczuk, Bizuteria z Filcu
164. LeAnn Weih, Summers Studio
165. Cassandra Watsham, Design by Cassandra
166. Anna Motz, Stunning
167. Shea Zukowski, Gr8findings
168. Susan Kennedy, Sue Beads
169. Lisa Boucher, Lisa's Clay Happenings


170. Hope Smitherman, Crafty Hope
171. Alison Crenshaw, Beads by Earth Tones
172. Dorcas Midkiff, Wondrous Strange Designs
173. Melissa Rediger, Sea of Glass
174. Marina Dobrynina, Savon Feutre
176. Menka Gupta, Menka's Blog
177. Patsy Evins, Patsy Evins Studio
178. Cherrie Fick, En La Lumie're
179. Suzette Bentley, Ellie's Bijoux

180. Molly Alexander, Beautifully Broken Me
181. Lyn Foley, Lyn Foley Wearable Art
182. Tara Plote, The Newbie Beader's Blog
183. Natalie Schuetz, Natalie S Perlen
184. Kim Hutchinson, Running on Ink
185. Haley Frank, Wide Eyed Smilin
186. Grace Caputo, Suddenly Last Summer
187. Marie-Noel Voyer-Cramp, Skye Jewels
188. Erin Siegel, Erin Siegel Jewelry
189. Janea McDonald, Organized Chaos

190. Kristi Evenson, Colie Bug & Co.
191. Linda Inhelder, Must Haves Jewelry
192. Hilary Frye, FryeStyle
193. Whitney Lassini, Whitney Lassini
This is me! You Are Here! - 194. Nancy Schindler, The Rabbit Muse
195. Pam Brisse, The Blue Between
196. Beth Bricker, Vintage Sweets
197. Ruthie Stickney, Rose Works Jewelry and Gifts
198. Rose Noble, Lady Noble Designs
199. Karen Williams, Baublicious

200. Claire Maunsell, The Next Bend
201. Christine Damm, Stories They Tell
202. Kerry Bogert, Kab's Creative Concepts
203. Wendy Blum, Sand & Sea Designs
204. Juli Cannon, Julsbeads
205. Jenny Robledo, La Dona Boutique
206. Krista French, French Elegant Jewelry
207. Pam Krinski, Ewa Beads
208. Melissa Meman, Melissa Meman, Art, Life, Love
209. Dana Jones, Dana's Jewelry
210. Shirley Moore, Beads and Bread







111 comments:

sasha and max said...

A wonderful piece Nancy - looove the colours and the chunky beads with the ribbon:)

rockcreekcreations said...

Wow! that is sooo pretty!! Awesome job!!

moonlitfantaseas said...

wow your necklace is very cool! I love Barbras enamel beads!

Birgitta Lejonklou said...

OMG this is so wonderful!! love those colors -spring soft and the chunkieness of the beads LOVE <3

steufel said...

This is a fabulous piece. And Barbaras beads are truly awesome!

Janet said...

Nancy I cant say enuf for what you have made! This necklace is such a grabber! What a high flyer it is wow and it looks stunning on you! You always bring it on Nancy xx

Lisa Godfrey said...

Oh wow! This is amazing! I love what you've done with the pendant, I love all the beads you chose, I love the ribbon weaving in and out and I love the colors! Did I mention that I LOVE this necklace! ;-) Gorgeous!

Linnea said...

Gorgeous! I'm a huge fan.

Erin said...

A KNOCK-OUT piece, Miss Nancy! The colors are just stunning! Your porcelain pairs so beautifully with Barbara's beads. And you know I LOVE that ribbon nestling the the beads!

Barbara Lewis said...

What a masterpiece! You took a few delicate things and added a bunch of punch! Beautiful, Nancy. I love your piece!

mirsini's creations said...

It's veeeery nice! I love the colours and all the details!
Good luck to the bead soup contest!

Jen V. said...

It's perfect! I looooove all the texture and colors. You have such a wonderfully distinct style and the extra texture of Barbara's beads is great in this piece. :)

stacilouise said...

YUMMY! Love this soup. The colors, the chunky, the textures......beautiful!

Mags said...

This is too beautiful!! So Amazing!

Marian Hertzog said...

Very beautiful!

Elisabeth said...

Great necklace - love it!

Paige said...

That is one amazing necklace...wow! Greart job! Those colors are amazing!

SummersStudio said...

Nice! Love your ABS's!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Oh the yummy color! It looks more like a dessert tray then soup!

Maria said...

Love it!!!

Marcy Lamberson said...

love it too!

Dee said...

Love what you've done with the bead mix...and the creative use of the ribbon. You're beads you make are lovely as well. Beautiful job on such a fun piece!

beadworkbyh said...

I love what you did with your bead soup! Great job! Those beads are to die for.

Pretty Things said...

STUNNING! I really do love this! I'd wear it in a heartbeat. Barbara's beads and yours make a great mix!

maryharding said...

That is one beautiful necklace!! Love the multi strands and the focal. The ribbon is such a great touch!!

SueBeads said...

Really great Nancy! I love the color combo - I wouldn't have thought that would work but it's fantastic!

Jane said...

Love, love, love the color palette you used and the enameled beads, and pretty much everything about this necklace!!

Must-Haves said...

Love the piece that you made!

Kate said...

The colors are so vibrant. Fantastic. Each component is gorgeous and unique but they work together SO well. LOVE it! Oh yeah, and the focal you sent Barbara is AMAZING!

runningonink said...

WOW what a stunning piece! The colors are so vibrant and rich! Love it!

Melissa Meman said...

oh, so yummy! I love what you did :)

Marianna said...

wow! what a beauty! LOVE those colors and I like chunky, chunky, chunky and this one is STUNNING!

Anna Lear said...

What a fabulously bold, spring-like piece! I especially love the turquoise-lilac color combo, and the sweet birdie stands out nicely in this design.

Patsy Evins said...

Wow! Love your colors and bold design! Yummy!
Love the ribbon addition.... great idea!

roseworksjewelry said...

that's great! I love how you used the ribbon - I've seen the technique around recently. Mind if I try playing with it? Let me know :) roseworksjewelry@gmail.com I'll link to your blog!

GraceC said...

Allow me to get in line to admire this piece, which not even a PLAID t-shirt could have hurt. It's a killer piece, and there must be so much satisfaction to having made the bulk of the beads as well as upping the ante on the focal. When I can do that, I'm never gonna shut up about myself. The viewing pleasure is all mine.

EmandaJ said...

Hi Nancy -- Gorgeous piece, bold and beautiful with individually delicate element. A real balancing act perfectly accomplished!

I decided to start at the bottom of the list (I'm in the middle at #95). I hope you get a really good response from the swap/hop -- So much fun!

Emanda
ArtymeziaATyahooDOTcom
Artemisia's Studio

Laurel said...

Big and bold - just my style, too! I love how you combined your components with Barbara's always-awesome beads!

Lisa said...

Amazing...I love big and bold jewelry. The colors are some of my favorites. This one is a winner.

Claire Maunsell said...

Those elements are nothing sort of fantastic - the colours are so vibrant and rich - and you have put them together in such a way that they cherish each other in a most wonderful way. ummmm

Dana said...

#209 here...what unusual looking beads, you did a great job with them...

Lara Lutrick said...

Stunning neclace. Love the design and the colors.

Kristen said...

Gorgeous! The colors are phenomenal and you did a wonderful job with the design. I love it!

Sofieke said...

Wow you have made a very pretty necklace with all my favourite colors! Very nice!

Palimpa Lim said...

I am normally not a big, bold, chunky jewelry girl, but this necklace is something even I would wear over and over. Outstanding!

Regina said...

Teal and purple, stunning combination for a stunning necklace. Love the intertwining ribbon too! Just beautiful! Looks great on your neck!

Libby Leuchtman said...

Sweet Necklace. I love the ribbon idea. You got a great soup mix and made a baller piece.

Marie Cramp said...

The necklace you made is wonderful! I think that it will make anyone wearing it smile :) Love Barbara's beads!! :)

Lorelei Eurto said...

Must work with purple and teal! yummmm! This is fabulous!

Cherrie Fick of La Lumie're said...

I wore these colors in the 80's? It is right back now and you did an awesome job with the design.

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

very nice, I love that sweet bird.

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

Sweet and lovely, the perfect necklace for Spring! That ribbon is deffinitely the icing on the cake!

Margot Potter said...

Delcious!

Holly said...

Nancy, I love how you beefed up that way cool pendant - it looked beautiful before, but now it's truly eye-catching and a statement piece! What a beautiful necklace this is, all of it :)

Everyday Gypsy said...

What a unique piece. I really love what you did with the focal piece. Very eyecatching.

one-eared pig said...

the blue and the purple are yummy!

WondrousStrange said...

Beautiful work...gorgeous statement piece!

TesoriTrovati said...

This is stunning, and by far one of my favorite designs so far! The color combination is so bold and a bit unexpected. I would never think of purple with turquoise but it works. So many layers and intriguing elements. You really are a master of incredible design, Miss Nancy. Thank you for sharing your process and your inspiration.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Menka Gupta said...

Marvellous!! Amazing work! I love the way you have kept the necklace choker style to emphasize on the pendant. Love the beautiful colors too!!

Beadbug said...

I love the bold statement this necklace makes.

For My Sweet Daughter said...

Wow, just wow! That's all I've got. This is awesome!

Stacey said...

Ooo...that wears so nicely! Love the knotted ribbon - great colors!

Linda Landig said...

So much to love about this! The colors--(turquoise and purple are one of my favorite combos), the pairing of your beads and Barbara's beads and the ribbon woven throughout. Bold and perfect!

Wendy said...

Very beautiful, cool design! Love the color combination! :)

Andrew Thornton said...

Simply magical! You always have such a unique and beautiful way of putting things together. Everything came together so nicely. Good job!

Malin de Koning said...

Bold! I love it! Wonderful and clever combinations everywhere. I don't think it will ever cease to be interesting to look at.

And that bead cap in white especially caught my attention. Super nice!

FryeStyle said...

Yummy textures and colors. The ribbon wrap...very nice touch. This piece has visual interest, it does "pop" and made me smile when I first saw it!

Marcie A. said...

The bead cap hanging above the green girl studios pendant is great. I think it looks like a tooth...a tooth cap? I think my favorite part is the shell. The shell material is gorgeous, but I have such a hard time working it in to my pieces. I really struggle to balance it with other materials because of its sheen. This looks great, and the balance is perfect. Well done, Nancy!

jeanette said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Beth said...

The colors just POP! Aqua blue and purple(my fav) together with clay, enamel and stones. PERFECT!!!!! I really love this necklace.

Deci said...

Great pallet!

Boot ~C said...

the mix of small frosted beads, ribbon,your ceramic beads & the enameled beads is really great. I love the chunky way you put it all together

Gerry said...

These were some awesome beads and you did a wonderful job on this necklace!!!!

Genea said...

You are both so stinkin' talented! I love your necklace! Love the blue and purple together and I love the way you put the ribbon through and around the bead. Love those details and charm ;)

CraftyHope said...

Hummmmuna hummmuna, those colors make me feel a little faint!! I wouldn't have expected anything less! Lovely.

LeeLu Creations said...

So chunky and fun! I love the bird pendant and dragonfly clasp.

Sea Shore Glass Girl said...

Oh my, what a lucky gal you are!!! This is by far my favorite!! :) Bravo!

Kristen said...

Simply Stunning! I love the ABC (LOL) beads too! You do have a gift!

Lori's Glassworks said...

Wow! Your work is gorgeous!!! You did a wonderful job with your soup beads. Cheers!

Courtney said...

So wonderful! A definite statement piece.

Clayworks by Lisa Boucher said...

Very cool finished piece. Such a striking and unusual mix to work with and love how you added the wonky strand and other delights to make your wearable work of art!

Penny said...

love the ribbon I didn't notice it at first a very pleasant surprise. Very gorgeous piece.

Francy said...

beautiful.

Debbie / Prairie Emporium said...

Awesome Nancy!!! How could a necklace made with a mix of Barbars beads and yours be anything other than awesome.

Cathryn said...

First--I love the colors that were part of your ingredients and those you used from your stash. Second, I love the ribbon intertwining and becoming one with the beads! Interesting texture! Last, this whole piece is feminine, bold, and beautiful--like women world-wide are! Congratulations!

Judy said...

I really like this combination of colors the purple adds a nice surprise. How you incorporated the birdie was perfect, it shows off so nicely.

Jenni C said...

I am so in love with this I love chunky.I love aqua and teal and I love the pendant focal. All in all I just love it!, the ribbon is a nice surprise.
Jenni

ViviBijoux said...

What a striking necklace, and the colors are sublime. It's grea the way it looks heavy and not too long around the neck. Should definitely be part of the BSP album. I love your feather beads, heading towards your shop now ^_^ Virginie ViviBijoux.com

Jennifer Cameron said...

INcredible! I was so distracted by the chunky gorgeous beads on the one strand in the first photo, I didn't even notice it was double stranded. LOL! It's so beautiful and I love how you "beefed up" the pendant.

Shirley said...

What a stunning necklace. Love the thought process for the pendant. And I absolutely adore the ribbon peeking thru the beads. The colors just explode out of the photo. This is a winner for sure!

Loretta said...

Beautiful necklace. Love what you did with the focal. Soup is good!

Terri said...

It's a show stopper and that clasp is so cool you cooked up a mean batch of bead soup!!!

Karen Williams said...

A great mix of beads! I love the way you mixed the beads from your stash with those from Barbara.

CAG- Crafts said...

Very unique beautiful mix of beads, I love your necklace!

Charlene said...

It is just gorgeous and looks so nice on you!

jamberry_song said...

Wow, gorgeous! This is a water spirit's necklace, I can tell. :3 The design is so bold and beautiful; kudos to you for being brave enough to use your big, beautiful beads like this. It worked so well! There's something sacred about this one; you'd be at harmony with the elements when wearing it, I'd imagine. :) Lovely!

Janea aka Naya said...

I love the color combo, very lovely. Lucky you being paired with Barbara. I just met her in Tucson, very nice lady. I love your work and your ceramic pieces. They are always sold out before I have a chance to purchase them though...one day I will get a few pieces to create with. Thanks again for sharing.

KayzKreationz said...

That turned out very pretty. And I love how you enhanced the focal. Nice piece.

Heidi said...

The colors are totally mouthwatering. I love every bead in this piece - and your unglazed porcelain bead cap thingy looks like a molar, lol. Such a fun necklace :)

Norma's Clay said...

Beautiful stringing! Love the color combo!

sundownbeaddesigns said...

What a fantastic necklace! And even more stunning on! I love the colors, and all the texture! And the ribbon detail is a great addition!

vintagesusie & wings said...

Fabulous BEAD SOUP Friend!!! I love what you designed with all your components... Beautiful work!Thanks for sharing your creativity!!
Smiles,
Susie

SilverNikNats said...

Really beautiful necklace and such a lovely color! fantastic x

maneki said...

That's a very nice and chunky necklace! I just love the colours, not least the proportions between them which are just right.

Cyndi L said...

Great colors, and the design looks wonderful on you!

BluMoon said...

Lovely colours and design its great!
Jackie

Shaiha said...

Okay I am totally in love with the idea of running ribbon thru the beads. I have never worked with ribbon but this might be in the push I need.

Releases by Rufydoof said...

Wow what an awesome piece - those beads are incredible. This certainly is a piece of wearable art. Well done!

Karyn
Australia

Fire Phoenix said...

This is a really fun design, I like it a lot! It's a really bold, statement necklace, and the colours merry together really well.

Julianna Cannon said...

Bold and beautiful! LOVE it.

Mary K. McGraw said...

Still making my way to all the blogs. Wonderful bold piece with fabulous color.