Studio time

I spent all day at the studio today getting my next batch of pieces ready to bisque fire. I even made several dozen more pieces after these were all sanded. I was feeling THAT ambitious.

My goal is to have a Friday, January 28th, Extra shop update, as long as I get all my glazing done on Tuesday. I'll try to post preview photos on Thursday as soon as I take them out of the kiln.

And here is a parting photo of forlorn doggy, Nebu. She gets very sad when Maryanne leaves the studio and whimpers and whines like a big furry baby. I had to give her two treats after she looked at me with such sadness in her eyes. Then I realized that this is her normal "give me treats" face. And then I realized that this is her normal FACE face.

Dogs have that whole pathetic-me-shower-me-with-treats thing down to a science.

Comments

Jenny said…
Its her "Stare at the rabbit lady until she gives me treats face" Dog owners develop slight immunity to such looks. At least I have...
I love that "this is her face face" lol
btw Nancy thank you so much for my beautiful beads, they arrived today. I think the purple one may already have a new home....
jamberry_song said…
The stuff to be fired looks great!!
annie said…
can't wait to see the new stuff fired.
The look is called "the look" in the dachshund world. It can get them almost anything. Then they use "the stinkeye" when you have not amused them, like waking them up from a nap-LOL
Maria said…
looking forward then :)
Belinda Saville said…
Wow, that is some production line you've got going on!

Love the pup...how could you say 'no' to those big brown eyes?
LOL Instead of naturally pouty lips - she's got "Naturally pouty eyes" LOL!!!

Popular Posts